Title: Red Wine Braised Shortribs
Category: Main Dishes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Heat olive oil in 5 quart sauté or casserole pan over high heat.
3. Lay the short ribs out on a clean work surface and season all sides with salt and pepper.
4. When oil is almost smoking, add ribs and let sear on high heat, 5 minutes per side or until well browned. Use tongs to rotate the ribs.
5. Once browned on all sides, remove ribs with tongs and place on a baking tray.
6. Add onions, carrots, celery, ginger, and garlic to the same pan.